Prime Yield is a company with a comprehensive expertise in feasibility studies, consultancy and asset valuations, creating value in supporting their client’s decision making. The company is registered in Portuguese supervising and regulating entity CMVM and has a certification Regulated by RICS, also being certified in Quality Management Systems by the standard NP EN ISO 9001.
With a coverage focused in Portuguese-Speaking markets, Prime Yield has offices in Angola, Brazil, Cabo Verde, Mozambique and Portugal. The firm activity is organized into two integrated business areas, namely:
Asset Valuations – Prime Yield offers asset valuations services – both property and movables assets – to institutional clients, based in multidisciplinary premises and procedures, provided by a multi task technical team, which includes architects, economists, engineers and property managers.
Consultancy – Prime Yield’s consultancy services provide the client a solid base for developing a property investment. We follow up all the development process from the point of view of an expertise consultancy, producing reports that enable an analysis and decision regarding the appropriate scenario in each of the developments stages.
Intelligence Services for those who want to achieve excellence.
Estimate the value of assets in an objective way and in the legal frame, building trust between the company and the client, based in independence and competence.
Commitment to the client
At Prime Yield, quality is pursued as a goal, thus developing a close cooperation relation between all people that provide services in and for the company.
Quality goals include: i) accurate identification of the needs and expectations of clients, both in the beginning and in the course of project; ii) efficient management control, in order to assure the timings and budgets pre-determined with the client; iii) allocation of the team that can better address the project’s specificities; iv) follow up and technical validation of all tasks by a Technical Committee; v) continuous improvement of the implemented processes.
INTEGRATED POLICY FOR QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
In consistency with the defence of the previously mentioned values, the Managing Direction of Prime Yield has established an Integrated Policy for Quality and Environment, thus embracing the following commitments:
- Identifying the mechanisms for establishing and reviewing goals suitable to the nature and scale of the environmental issues resulting from the company’s activity; and also suitable to the quality of the products and services provided. The company operates both to prevent /reduce pollution and to meet its client’s expectations.
- The management practices are guided by a policy of continuous improvement, thus investing in improving efficiency of the Integrated Management System;
- Compliance with the applicable legal and other requirements, namely regulations, which the company subscribes, in terms of environmental issues. Also compliance with contractual requirements regarding the services provided;
- Identifying and analysing the environmental impact and issues that may be generated, both directly or indirectly, by the company’s activity, and thus adopting the best available practices in order to prevent and reduce pollution;
- Planning and providing the Human and Technical Resources required to achieve Prime Yield’s goals, as well as promoting regular training programs suitable for employees in the performance of their jobs and tasks.
- Establishing processes aimed at meeting clients’ expectations, in a objective and continuous way, providing a periodic assessment of their needs and expectations and an appropriate response to areas who need to be improved;
- Actively participating in the evaluation of suppliers’ performance, quality of product/service provided as well as in the identification of the related relevant environmental issues;
- Establishing mechanisms for the dissemination of this Policy to stakeholders.
The Managing Direction is committed in reviewing this Policy on a regular basis in order to assure that it remains adjusted to Prime Yield’s activity. The Integrated Policy for Quality and Environment was established by the Managing Direction of Prime Yield, being disclosed in all the company and a its employees, the latter being responsible for getting to know this policy.
Prime Yield is a company regulated by RICS (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), a status granted in 16 November 2010, with registration nr 042807, this being a certificate that assures the compliance with best international standards. Despite service level and format being standardized for each country, all companies integrating Prime Yield Group share a common denominator, namely the compliance of RICS standards.
Also in the field of certification, Prime Yield recently renewed its certification in Quality Management Services according to standards NP EN ISO 9001:2015 (certificate PT004622-2), for Portugal. This certification is a tool both allowing a solid recognition by clients and other stakeholders, and contributing to the continuous improvement process.
The company is registered in the supervising and regulating entities of the countries where it operates, also acting in compliance with all the legal requirements in force in each country.
Proprime, a company that results from the joint venture between prime Yield and Progest in Angola , was the first entity in the country to be registered in Comissão do Mercado de Capitais (CMC), the supervising and regulating entity for the financial markets in Angola, as a valuer qualified for valuations of property integrated in property investment funds, a vehicle that is now emerging in this market. Proprime, which was granted the registration nr 001/GEI-AI/CMC/2012, is thus under the supervision of CMC, in compliance with the legal frame for transferable securities Lei dos Valores Mobiliários – law nr 12/05, of 23 September –, which created the vehicle of Property Investment Funds in Angola.
Prime Yield – Consultoria e Avaliação Patrimonial Ltda. is a company registered in CREA – Conselho Regional de Engenharia, Arquitetura e Agronomia under the nr 0826831.
Prime Yield, Consultadoria/Avaliação Imobiliária – CV, Lda is registered as a certified independent valuer for property integrated in investment fund. The company was the first entity officially recognized by Banco de Cabo Verde – AGMVM (Auditoria Geral do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários) as a valuer of property included in investment funds, being granted the registration nr PAFII/01/2011.
Prime Yield is a company registered in the Portuguese supervising and regulating entity CMVM (Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários). In compliance with article 29º/3 of RJFII (Property Investment Funds legal framework), approved by Decree-Law Nr 60/2002 of 20 March; and with article 19º of CMVM Regulation nº8/2002, the Board of Directors of CMVM, after confirming and assessing the expertise and reliability of the company, granted Prime Yield the registration as an independent valuation expert for property integrated in investment funds, with AVFII/05/013, including the technical staff acting on behalf of the firm.
Companhia de Seguros Tranquilidade, including mandatory civil liability insurance with the policy nr 2332977 of 30 January 2010, insures Prime Yield.